May 11, 2017

It's nearly that time of Year again

Hello Everyone!

The weather has finally warmed up here. We have been having more sunshine and some warmer days in the 20C or near there. Can you believe that May is already here! With May comes graduations and a lot of kids getting excited to celebrate one of the milestones in their lives. I have a few graduation cards that I have made and will be taking the next few days to share them with you. Actually the project that I am working on is a graduation card. But this one is not one that I will be sharing with you just yet.

Here is today's grad card...

Someone just loves bunnies and so a bunny graduate just had to be done. The cut files are from MyScrapChick and the grad hat is from a different file than the bunny one. 

Make sure to come check out my Instagram account @stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!!

No comments: