April 27, 2017

Thanks in Many Colours

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing two of the same cards but done in different colours. I like seeing how they look when you change up the colours. Recently I had shared a gift set of cards that I made and I had also made a box to put them in. I then received an order to make a few cards that had the same design as the box. This is what I came up with.



I like the colour choices that I made. I think that the flowers pop nicely. I also finished off the inside of the cards. I'll show you what I mean.



I had so much fun colouring these flowers that I did a few extra and just might be spending more time punching out flowers and colouring while watching Netflix. 

Right now I have started on a special order for a graduation card, I have so many ideas running through my mind. I spent the evening searching through a few images. I have some really neat background paper that I can print out, but I still have decided on a word shaped card or a step card. There is going to be embellishments and an underwater theme too. Doesn't it all sound exciting!!
I bet you could never guess what the actual theme is going to be.

Make sure to check out my Instagram @ stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!!

No comments: