April 20, 2017

Butterfly Easel Card

Hello Eveyone!

It has been busy around here, I have several card orders that I have been working on as well as subbing a bit at the school for lunch. A meeting at the school last night and have been running several errands. The other night was a nice break when we met my sister in law and brother in law for dinner at a really nice pub in the south. It's called Windsor Rose, and the food was excellent. Tuesday nights are steak sandwich nights and it was so good, I was craving a really good steak and it hit the spot.

Today I am sharing an easel card that I made for a good friends birthday. This butterfly easel card cut file can be found at MyScrapChick.



I used some Ranger distress inks on this, the second layer on the bigger butterfly is a patterned paper and I found the bling embellishments at the dollar store. The sentiment and the butterfly behind it are both Stampin' Up stamps.

Make sure to check out my Instagram account @stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!


No comments: