April 13, 2017

Butterflies

Hello Everyone! The birds are singing, nests are being built, the squirrels are out frolicking, all signs that Spring has finally arrived. Oh wait minus the bit of snow that we had yesterday oh and the fact that we are supposed to be getting some more. So I think that maybe some spring inspired cards might give some inspiration to Mother Nature and stop all cold weather that may come our way. Here's hoping :)

This butterfly card is for an adorable little girl who loves butterflies, actually she loves all animals but butterflies in particular.


I used the butterfly stamp from Stampin' Ups Priceless set. The sentiment is from their Fabulous Phrases set. I cut a few of the butterflies out and add some glitter to them.
Here is a close up...



Here is the inside of the card.

I love this colour scheme, the colours just seem to pop.
Thanks for visiting and make sure to check out my instagram @stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!


No comments: