April 12, 2017

Bunny in a Hat Box

Hello Everyone! Today I am sharing something that I am very proud of, it took me some time to put this together as deciding what types of paper, and all the embellishments. I just love, love, love how it turned out!!

 I bought the bunny hat box file over at MyScrapChick, I just love all of her cut files, they always cut clean. There was a lot of inking involved and some highlights from a white gel sakura pen.
 The eggs are from the easter chicks cut file also found at MyScrapChick. The glittered carrots were a dollar store find, they were just so awesome I couldn't resist.
 I used a punch for the bunny's tail.
Here it is with the hat off, such a cool treat box! Hmmm now what kind of goodies to put inside it?

Thanks for visiting and make sure to check out my instagram @stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!


No comments: