April 03, 2017

Adventure Time!

Hello Everyone!

This morning as long as the weather is nice, I am hoping to be going up into Nose Hill Park for a walk. It is a great place to go if you like hills......well who really likes them, but they are great for some cardio :)

I am so excited to share this card with you today, I think it's one of my favourite kid cards that I have made.



Somebody was really into Adventure Time so I just had to create something with it. The background is dry embossed through the cuttlebug, then I lightly went over it with different coloured inks. I embossed the stars using the cuttlebug too. The clouds on the rainbow were made to look puffy by using puffy paint, when you take your heat gun to it, it puffs up. I just love the colours of this card!

Make sure to check out my instagram account @stampingmamof2 and become a follower!

No comments: