April 07, 2017

A Special Request

Hello Everyone!

I was asked to make a card that would hold a gift card inside of it and that it was going to be added to a gift basket. This basket was a prize that was being given away by the 55+ club at the Winter Club here in Calgary. They had sent me their logo to be added to the card, so I went from there and had some fun with colour co-ordinating and printing out all of the papers that I used on this card.

Here is what I came up with.

This is what the inside of the card looked like.

Today is a busy day out for me, I am glad it's Friday though. Looking forward to sleeping in and more crafting time. Still making cards and I have also made something cute for Easter.

Remember to check out my Instagram @stampingmamaof2 and become a follower!

No comments: