March 27, 2017

Welcome Baby Easel Card

Hello Everyone!

It has almost been a year since I have posted on here. I am not making any legions to how often I will be on here because each time I do, I never succeed. I will say that I still love making cards and crafting, reading has always been a passion of mine and lately I have been expanding my horizons with the types of books of choice, and have been dabbling in a bit of writing. Oh also I have been relishing in the joys of becoming the parent of two teenagers :) My how time flies.

I have been going through a ton of photographs in my computer lately and have found so many cards and such that I haven't shared with you yet. I am so excited to do so, and I am still crafting when I get the time.  This card that I am sharing with you today was one I made for family friends and the birth of their daughter.



These are the colours that were picked for her room, I also took on the challenge of knitting a pink and purple baby blanket. That was my first time knitting something that big, and it was for me I'm just used to knitting scarves. I just love how this card turned out, easel cards make beautiful displays.

I am off to figure out how to get all of these pictures I have now onto my instagram account. My account is stampingmamaof2, make sure to come check it out and become a follower!

No comments: