March 28, 2017

It's Spiderman!

Hello Everyone!

See that, I make no promises of how often I am going to post and I am already on a roll, haha two days in a row.

I absolutely love card making, but one of the most difficult things for me is that I just can't sit down and make a bunch of cards. I always need a picture in my mind first of what I am going to make. Usually when it is for someone that I know, because of knowing their likes and so forth I have an easier time to make them something. The most frustrating thing I used to do to myself was that if it didn't come out exactly as I pictured it, I would always and I mean always beat myself up over it.
I am still working on this disappointing myself habit, I know it's not good for me. I do find that I am more happy about my finished projects now then I used to be and I keep telling myself that instead of changing what I have created, I just need to make a new one with the newest ideas in my mind for another time. I hope that I am explaining myself in a way that is being understood. Sometimes I don't even understand myself :)

Without further delay I would like to introduce to you...........

SPIDERMAN!!

I love this card!! The background is different strips of cardstock that I cut because I didn't have any paper with those colours or pattern. I gave this to my girlfriend's son for his birthday, he was crazy about spiderman at the time. I think it's always okay to be crazy for spiderman *wink*


No comments: