April 04, 2016

My First TriShutter Card

Hello Everyone!

I have finally uploaded some pictures for the blog, I can't believe that 24 hours in a day is just not enough, oh yeah minus the 8 hours that we are supposed to be getting each night for sleep (I think I get about 6hrs) it is definitely not enough time in a day to accomplish everything that I would like to do. I have been teaching myself to do so much housework in a day, one job whether it be dusting and vacuuming, bathrooms, etc., not doing everything in the same day then to take time doing something else, like reading, knitting, crafting. It doesn't always work out that way as jobs that I haven't planned just seem to pop up and end up taking up the free time that I had planned for myself, I'm sure you know how that is.

I am so excited to share my first trishutter card with you, I absolutely love it and will be definitely making more of these in the near future (hopefully). I love personalizing stuff for people, this is why it is hard for me to pre make anything, I need to know who it is for and for what event. This card was for my daughter's and my dance teacher for her birthday.


The images of the ladies are from a stamp set by Graphic 45 and the 'jolly good time' sentiment is from a set by Urban Stamps. The yellow paper with the happy birthday on it was designed by me in photoshop, also the green background paper is something that I created using a template from PixelScrapper, the 'Sparkle' sentiment in the middle of the card is also from there. The butterfly paper and the butterflies that I cut out are from LilacGarden and of course when you are speaking of sparkle you must add some sparkle, and remember to leave a little everywhere you go :)

Until next time :0)


No comments: