March 24, 2016

Adorable Party Penguin

Hello Everyone! I had been showing a friend the valentine treats that I had made for my kids, she really thought the boxes were cute, you can see them here and she asked me if I could make her a penguin one for her daughter's birthday.

I have a file from MyScrapChick for a penguin belly box, you can see the file here. With the file being  Christmas themed, I thought how could I take the hat off without making the penguin look weird. So instead what I did was print out some 'happy birthday' paper from pixelscrapper and found my stash of sequins. Here is the picture so you can see the finished product :)


This little cutie is all ready to party. I added a few touches with some sakura gel pens. 

I am working on a tri shutter card right now, it's my first time making this type of card and I have to say I love it!! So many ways to decorate it, it's like a mini scrapbook page. It's for a special birthday lady that I am actually going out with tonight to celebrate. I will share that one with you tomorrow. Until then :)

No comments: