February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

I had so much fun the last few days making valentines for my kids and hubby. I just love my new silhouette cameo, and have been doing a lot of cutting. Now I am watching videos on how to use Inkscape so that I can start creating my own cutting files :)

Here are the are the fun things I made...

This is the card and shadow box I made for hubby, as you can see we are Game of Throne fans :)
The fantastic XO background paper is from PixelScrapper.
It's a great place to check out for digital kits and papers.







These adorable belly boxes are from cutting files that I bought from My Scrap Chick, I just love all of their files.




Here are the some mini cards that I made for the kids and put them in the boxes with some bags of candy. The images are stickers that I found at the dollar store. 





This teddy card is bigger than the others, and this file also came from My Scrap Chick.




I hope that you all have a fantastic day too!
Until next time :)
















No comments: