November 17, 2015

Cute Elves

Hi Everyone!

Can you believe that we are more than half way through November already, wow it is going by so quickly. I think that I am nearly finished my Christmas shopping and my cards are done, I just need to address them which I might do soon as I will be starting a job soon that will have me busy right up until December 24th.

Today I have two similar cards to share with you. I love the colours and the images on these cards. The elves are from a doodlebat called DB Christmas Doodles, I coloured them in photoshop and added the sentiment. The candy canes were cut out from a patterned piece of card stock and the greenery is from a Martha Stewart punch. I used glitter glue to finish off the frame.



These cards are listed for sale in my shop!
Thanks for visiting, make sure to become a follower :)

No comments: