November 28, 2015

Canadian themed Treat Bags

Hi Everyone!

I was able to upload some pictures the other day, so now I can start sharing them with you. 

A girlfriend of mine was taking a trip to her homeland and she wanted to bring souvenirs with her, not wanting to leave the children out she purchased some Canadian candy (which is candy that you can only purchase in Canada) and was looking for treat bags to put them in, so I made her these Canadian themed treat bags for her to put the candy in.

On this side is the image of an RCMP officer, a stamp from Michaels and the maple leaf is a paper punch.

This is on the other side of the treat bag, the beavers are also from a stamp from Michaels.

I will be listing these bags in my Etsy shop as a made to order item.
I hope that you all have a great weekend, with yesterday being black friday I guess that means that Christmas shopping is now in full swing.
Until next time :)

No comments: