October 27, 2015

My First Christmas card of 2015

Hello Everyone!

Today I am sharing the first Christmas card for me of 2015. I can't believe that it's that time of year to start crafting for Christmas, I have already started shopping for it too. This year is going to be the best Christmas ever!! We will all be at my parent's house this year for Christmas, last year we spent it in the hospital because my son was in there from the 18th until the 29th of December, most certainly not something that we would like to re-live, but we will remember for ever. I am so grateful that my family is healthy and that we are all together, and the piece de resistance is that my brother is coming home for Christmas too!! 


This card is going to be listed in my Etsy store and the saying on the inside says "Friends and Family are the true gifts of Christmas". Which is so very true. That's it for me today, but I will be back tomorrow, until then :0)





No comments: