October 14, 2015

Happy 80th!!

Hello Everyone!

This summer we were very lucky and able to travel to visit family in BC three times this year. For our third visit it was my Hubby's Aunt's 80th birthday!! There was a lovely party for her with great food and fabulous people. It's always a pleasure to be able to go and visit.

I wanted to make something different for her card, a nice keepsake. I found this party box card over at SVG Cuts. These cards are so much fun to make, and they fold up nicely to fit inside the envelope that also comes with it. What I love so much about the svg files, is how you can personalize each one with colours, inking, embossing and adding some glitter which is what I did with this card.



I love how this turned out, and the bright colours that I used. I see more box cards in my future =)
Have a great day, until next time :)


No comments: