October 22, 2015

Halloween Tags

Hello Everyone!

It has been a busy week for me so far, I have been working this week (I sub for lunch room supervision at my kids' old elementary school), taking my daughter to the hospital for her foot, dancing twice a week, running around yesterday for a halloween costume for today and it's only Thursday. So I haven't had much time in my craft room except for last night when I added some touches to my daughter's costume.

I made a few different tags for halloween, I was hoping to have them listed in my shop but not yet. I will hopefully have them there by the end of this week.  Today I am going to share with you some batty tags that I made, cause that's the kinda mood I'm in....... going batty :)

 These tags come in a set of 6, I have a mini bat stamp and I used white craft ink by stampin' up, stamped it onto black cardstock, also used the small and large tag punches from stampin' up. The shiny looking bat with multi colours is from the dollar store, and I used some glitter pens to doodle around the small punch. Then punched a hole and added some orange ribbon.

 Here is a close up of the tags.

That's it for me today, will have another tag to share with you tomorrow. Until then :)

No comments: