October 28, 2015

Gingy


Hello Everyone!

Here is another Christmas card that will be listed in my Etsy store. I absolutely love the colours of this card, not traditional at all. The little gingerbread guy is just so adorable, I bought him over at Bugaboo Digi Stamps, I just love all of their images. I coloured him in photoshop and then printed him out. Which is what I love about digital stamps, you can print and then colour or colour and then print. I added some glitter to his cheeks. 


The saying on the inside of the card is "Tidings of Comfort and Joy" and when I think of gingerbread I think of sitting by the fire, with a blanket, a cup of cocoa and a gingerbread cookie in the company of my family, which brings me great comfort and joy.

That's it for me today, but guess what..... I will be back tomorrow with another Christmas card.
Until then :0)

No comments: