October 26, 2015

Ghosts and Spiders!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope that you had a good weekend. This was a busy weekend for myself, two parties and my Mom and I went to the women's show at the BMO centre. Sunday was a day to play at home.

Today I have more halloween tags to share with you. The first is a ghostly set to give a bit of a spooky touch to your halloween treats, they come in a set of 6. Here is the picture...


 and here is a close up....



The next set of tags also come in a set of 6 and they are more along the cute side of halloween. Some cute spiders with googly eyes. Here is the picture...


and here is a close up...
My whole thought process when making these tags was that the spider was saying eeek! because he was being stapled so that he couldn't continue to drop down on his web.

All of the halloween tags that I have shared with you here are now listed in my Etsy store.

I am now working on Christmas items, I have some cards that I will begin sharing with you tomorrow and will also be making some Christmas gift tags. Until then :0)

No comments: