October 13, 2015

A Cute Card

Hello Everyone!

I found pictures of some cards that I made for a friend to give to her kids' teachers. For these cards I used the Shapeez card Apple Worm, which I bought over at Treasure Box Designs.  They have some of the cutest stuff there.

My lighting isn't the best for this first picture, also you can probably tell that I used two different printers. It's a good thing that each card was going to a different teacher =)
 I took a close up of one of the cards, here my lighting is much better :)
I wanted to show you the glitter that I added to the glasses for the frames, then I filled the eye glass part with glossy accents to give the glasses the look of having real glass in them. I printed off a few copies to cut out so that I could give multiple layers to the worm for some dimension. I just love how cute he is.
That's it for me today, back to crafting.
Until next time :)

No comments: