October 19, 2015

Coming Soon!!

Hello Everyone!

I have been working on something that I am very excited about!! I have been playing around in photoshop, fussy cutting, cutting out on my cricut, stamping, punching and having so much fun!

Today I have a little peek to give you a hint of a portion of what is to come. I hope this brings you as much excitement as it does for me :0)


I created this banner in photoshop for my Etsy store, I thought what better than to also use it as labels on the products that I will be selling. I have some resealable packaging already to go and more on order. I have some products made and will be posting pics soon. You will always be getting the sneak peeks first before I post them in the store for sale.

Now I have a question for you all. I am also going to be selling my hand knitted scarves. Should I sell them in my current Etsy store, or create a new one for them?
Your feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! Until next time :)


No comments: