September 25, 2015

What Does the Fox Say?

Hi Everyone!

It has been quite a week here for me as the kids have been sick since the end of last week. So this week has been staying home and taking care of them. Oh the one time I did get out to do something I went to the parent council meeting at their school. So I haven't had much time to craft, well that's not true I have been knitting and not making cards. I just find knitting so relaxing, I have finished a rug for my bathroom and am now knitting a rug for my daughter's bedroom.

So I was having a look through my old photos of cards that I have made and found one to share.
Remember when the kids were going on and on about that fox song. My daughter had a friend that was crazy for foxes at the time and this is the card that I made for them.


The saying and the image are both from Lettering Delights. They usually have some really neat things for sale on their site. 

That's it for me today, gonna run and check on the kids. Until next time :)



No comments: