September 14, 2015

A Summer Wedding

Hi Everyone! Does it ever feel good to be posting again! The card that I am sharing with you today is a wedding card that I made for my niece. She had a beautiful country wedding this summer, I have been to quite a few weddings in my life and this was one of my favourites. Here is the card.


Her colours were green, orange, yellow and red. All the gorgeous bright colours you can find in the country. The steel die that I used (which I absolutely LoVe) to cut this out is a new one that I have acquired. I can not remember the company name, but I bought it from PaperPastimes in Calgary. PaperPastimes and The Scrap Yard are the only two scrapbooking stores I know of that are left in Calgary besides Michaels, but you all know what I mean. Michaels is good for some stuff, but you really need to go to the real stores to get the really good stuff. It's quite sad how the stores have been disappearing, it's nice to shop locally. Oh well, that's it for me today, I hope you all have a great Monday! I am meeting some beautiful ladies for breakfast, I think that is a nice way to start of a week. Until next time :)

No comments: