September 13, 2014

Fall Challenge

Hello Everyone!

The summer was a whirlwind for us, we were able to get away twice this summer to beautiful BC. My daughter and I still have the tans to show for it :)

Even though it's still 'officially summer' here in Calgary we are still drying out from a snow storm that passed through here in the past week. Yeah I know you thinking 'snow storm?!?' in the summer, well yes here in Calgary there is nothing ordinary or regular when it comes to our weather.

With the difference in our weather patterns I thought it would be fun to join in on the Fall Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files. You had to create something using only fall colours. Here is what I came up with…

This is a full size 8.5 x 11 page. I haven't decided what to do with it yet, I'm leaning towards framing it or maybe adding it to an album.

Thanks for visiting! Until next time :)


2 comments:

GiGi said...

This is adorable! I love all the fun leaves! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

BeckyM said...

Beautiful!!! I found your blog on the passionate creations FB page and am following yours now. Becky robsgirlmadethat.blogspot.com