April 03, 2014

A Special Birthday

Hello Everyone!

Today I am not just sharing a card with you but also the name of a fantastic website with amazing cut files and digital stamps. This lady is soooo talented that I have been spending my gift card that hubby gave me there regularly. I love the diversity of the sets and just love, love, love this site!
Make sure you go and check out The Cutting Cafe for yourself and say hi to Regina.

This card that I am sharing with you today uses the '0-9 number shaped cards' file and the circle sentiment comes from the view finder reel fun set, both are from The Cutting Cafe.


I used the number 1 card file and cut out an extra number 1 to make a card for an 11th birthday. I ran the background and the number 1's through the cuttlebug with some texture plates. Then I inked the background lightly over the texture using some chalk ink and then glued the textures on the ones then added some glitter to them. The buttons took a little extra crystal effects and drying time because of the glitter on the number.

That's it for me today, the weekend is nearly here…..yipee!
Until next time :0)

No comments: