March 31, 2014

Pandas and Birthdays

Hello Everyone! I hope that you had a great weekend. It's the kids first day back to school today, so that means back to the grind. Today I'm going to share with you a cute birthday card that I made for one of my daughter's friends. I heard that she really likes pandas so I used the adorable Panda file from 'sweet animal treat bags' over at My Scrap Chick, the link is here.

Here is a few pictures of the card so that you can see how I added the back of the panda on to the card.




I used a pink pencil crayon for the cheeks, and a black sakura pen for the mouth and eyelashes. The sentiment is a $1.50 stamp by Studio G from Michaels. I punched the sentiment out with my newest punch by EK Success, it comes in a pack with foam-backed rubber stamps.

Well that's it for me today, hope you have a good Monday.
Until next time :0)



No comments: