March 24, 2014

Cute Stuffies

Hello Everyone!

I know it's been a while :) *giggle*  but I have still been crafting. Notice I said crafting and not just stamping. I have expanded my abilities lately and have also taken up knitting and sewing.

Today I am going to share with you a couple of pics of some stuffies that I created. How this whole thing started is that we recently had a book fair at my daughter's school. A few of us Mom volunteers also act out a few little scenes for the kids from some of the highlighted books for the fair. I thought it would be neat to make a stuffed pig to go with the 'Three Pig' book that we were highlighting. So I created one and brought him in. Here he is...

 I even figured out how to make him a tail….

The idea was if kids bought the book during the book fair we would enter their names into a draw to win the pig.

Then one of the Moms asked if I would make a bear and a chick also to go along with the other highlighted books. So I took on the challenge and here they are...



They were fun to make, but the bear was definitely the most work. Now my kids want me to make them one of each :)

Unfortunately the little guys weren't that big of a hit :(
But they all did find good homes. Next time I think it will have to something minecraft based instead.

I hope I still have some readers out there. Until next time :0)


No comments: