April 16, 2013

Wreck It Ralph

Hello Everyone!

I thought I would share a birthday invite that I made, it was actually the first card that I made in my new craft room.

My friend's daughter was having her birthday and she wanted to watch the movie Wreck It Ralph. It was just released onto Blue-Ray so she lucked out. I wanted to keep with the theme when making the invites and that way people know what to expect.

This is what I came up with.

The card is made up of some really neat paper that I found at the dollar store, it's silver but reflects the light like a disco ball. Then I add a film strip, with Wreck it Ralph wrecking something in the front. Added some popcorn and the wording 'Wreck It'. She said she loved them and I'm glad, that's what I do this for to spread the love.

That's it for me, a busy day at the school today. Hope you have a great one! Until next time :)

No comments: