April 17, 2013

Hi Everyone! I made a few more cards today. I have been trying to come up with a Mother's day card for a card class and am a little stumped right now. I think what my real problem is, is that I have too many ideas floating around in my mind and can't decide which one to do.

The card I am sharing today is something that was overdue but I still wanted to make them and send them out. Some 'Change of address' cards.


I found this house cutting file over at Bird's Cards. If you haven't yet visited Bird you should she is extremely talented.

I cut out the houses then coloured them using distress inks by Ranger, used my just rite stamps to stamp the sentiment and then mounted it onto a lighter coloured card stock before adding it onto the blue card.
This card does not open, you just flip it over and the 'new address' information is on the back.

I don't have much else to talk about today, I hope you all have a great Wednesday! Only 1 more day for us here. Until next time :)



No comments: