September 14, 2011

Yeah for a New Printer!

Hi Everyone! I haven't been blogging lately because I was down a printer and couldn't upload any of my pics. Well if I could have found my cord for my camera I could have but trying to find something that is hidden here somewhere in my craft room is near to impossible right now. I have lots of pics to upload and cards to share, today I am making a ton of space theme things using digi stamps (now that I can print them "can you tell how excited I am about my new printer!") and using my cricut. This is for the library in the kids school, space is the theme for the book fair this year. I'll make sure to take some pics of what I make so that I can share that with you too. I gotta go because I just finished installing my printer and now I need to get creating.......until next time :)


No comments: