August 10, 2011

Enjoying Summer

Hi Everyone! We have definitely been enjoying our summer here, we have been bike riding every evening after dinner and going for walks. My daughter is in a camp this week (just in the mornings) and so my guy and me (my son and I) have been having some morning quality time together. Well on Monday he tried the camp thing but didn't really enjoy himself so I told him that he didn't have to go back. I never thought that I would see the day when I would be setting my alarm clock during summer vacation...... I mean what was I thinking ???  LoL!! but that is okay I have been getting a lot done, on Monday I went and helped our friend who is in the wheelchair, then stopped and grabbed some things for her from Walmart. Then Tuesday my son and I spent a morning shopping for school clothes and we picked some up for our girl too :) Oh I also did an online order with Old Navy on Monday night for the first time, so we will see how that goes. Today after we picked up my daughter from camp we had a quick lunch at McDonald's then headed on over to the theatre and watched Mr. Popper's Penguins, it was a perfectly peachy performance (and if you've seen the movie you'll get what I just said) I love that movie, it was hilarious and everyone enjoyed themselves. Tomorrow my buddy and I will be going back to our friends house to deliver her goodies and then my daughter has a play date in the afternoon. So I guess we have been pretty busy.

I really want to do some crafting but haven't found any time yet and by the time the kids go to bed (which is pretty earlier right now around 8pm) I am going to bed right behind them, I'm exhausted.
I do have a few pics to share with you though and just uploaded them last night so I should be sharing soon.

I hope that you all are enjoying the rest of your summer vacation...... I know that it all comes to an end way too soon. Until next time :)

No comments: