August 16, 2011

A Card for Ryan

Hi Everyone! I am doing a really quick post because we are actually just heading on our summer vacation and I wanted to make sure to mail this card before we left the city.

This card is for Ryan, you can see the blinkie on the top right sight of the blog ========= >
please go and visit and listen to Ryan's story. I will just say that Ryan is a very kind person, an angel from God that was only trying to help others then unfortunately was hurt himself. Please go and read the full story and make sure to send Ryan a card.

Here is the card that I made for him...

I hope this raises his spirits and my family and I will be praying for his recovery.

The image used is Deacon with wings and you can find him here over at Bugaboo Stamps. I think that Ava and Deacon are my absolute most faves!! 

That's it for me, and please make sure to go and read Ryan's story and please, please, please send him a card. I know that all of us crafters can really bring it when we want to so let's shower him with love.
See you in a week :)

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Anita - I can't thank you ENOUGH for sending this gorgeous creation to Ryan. I know that it will most definitely brighten his day!!

Thank you again crafty friend!! I will be sending your digi prize pack out now!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith