August 13, 2011

Anniversaries

Hi Everyone! The kids and I spent the day at the zoo yesterday with my mom. The weather was perfect for it and we had some amazing new experiences with some of the animals. The zoo is definitely one of our favourite places to go!

Today I am sharing a card with you that I made for my brother and sister in laws wedding anniversary.
I found the couple image for this card over at Graphics Fairy and the link to where you can find this particular image is here.

I'll show you the card and then tell you what I did with it in photoshop.
I've just been searching everywhere on my computer to find out where I found the swirl with butterflies corner but I can't find it anywhere. So first I went over the image with a grunge brush and then the swirl and butterfly corner and added the wording happy anniversary. 

I am really enjoying learning more about photoshop each time I use it and am seriously loving it more all the time. I am working on a project for my living room right now and I literally sat here at my computer all day just my new project together, I still have a bit to do to it. I am actually trying to come up with the saying that I want in the background on it. Super excited to get this one done :)

The weekend is here and the kids and I are so happy that my dh is finally coming home today. He has been gone all week to Chicago and we have missed him so! Hope that you all are enjoying your weekend, the weather here is beautiful so far. Until next time :)

No comments: