July 14, 2011

More Scrapbook Pages

Hi Everyone! It has been raining her which was a nice relief from all the humidity........ I know can you believe it, in the dry prairie Alberta and it's humid. My skin has never felt so good :)

Here are six more pics from the scrapbook that I made for my friend.

Here is my family page. The 'Thankful For' is from a 12x12 transparency sheet called 'Giving Thanks' by Teresa Collins.

and more stamping and punching.

Another family page. I used a new border punch that I picked up by Recollections, it looks like a straight stitch. I used it on the top and bottom of the background paper to make it look like a film strip.

And of course more stamping......Oh look the same saying as the front of the book (I love it!)

Here is another family page. This one was a little more challenging as my friend had glued their picture to a little card that she made up and she had put her writing inside. So what I did was make sure to attach the card so that it can be opened. This adorable bear was include in a digi package over at Whimsy Doodle Graphics by Cheryl Seslar. It was included with the fundraiser for Kristy kit.

And here is the other side of the page with of course.... more stamping :)

Well that is the six pages for today and I will show you the last 6 tomorrow. 

Today we are spending the day at the Stampede ............YAHOO!!
Until next time :)

No comments: