July 18, 2011

Hello Monday and Hello Kitty

Hi Everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! The weather here is very hot right now so it's great to see the beautiful blue skies and the sun shining all day and it's make me very grateful for our central air :)
I did some purging yesterday and I have 6 garbage sized bags already to go and that is mostly clothes and coats. Oh, when we were in Edmonton I picked up a complete audio of french lessons on cd, so I have been listening to those to strengthen my French and the kids have been listening too. Hmm what else can I tell you, oh I went to Michaels on the weekend to take advantage of all of the coupons that they put out and I saved over $60 using them. I love great deals :)

Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for one of my daughter's friends, for when she went to her birthday party in June. Her friend is crazy for Hello Kitty right now, I mean what girl isn't....... right??

Here is the card...

I also found an adorable Hello Kitty dress and a cute necklace. My daughter said that her friend loved her presents and card. It so great when you can give somebody something that they like and you know they are going to enjoy. 

I took the kids grocery shopping this morning, I haven't done that in a long time since I usually do that when they are in school..... it was different but good, I have the best kids!!
That's it for me today, I think I am going to actually craft and make some cards right now as I haven't done that in a while and I think that I might just find my mojo if I start. Have a great day!! Until next time :)

No comments: