July 22, 2011

Happy Birthday Brother!

Hi Everyone! Today is my brother's birthday, Happy Birthday!! he is 4 years younger than I am and his birthday is 3 days before mine....... pretty neat eh!!

It is a little lonely when he is all the way in London, England so we can't get together to celebrate but we'll definitely talk on Skype. Here is the card that I made him...


This adorable fella is Deacon and you can find him over at Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him using my copic markers, added some glossy accents to the skulls and then some scribbles fabric paint for the icing on the cupcake. Actually for the icing I first added some touches with an orange copic marker before adding the scribbles. You can kind of see it in the picture, but it definitely shows up better when you are looking at the actual card. I also used an embossing folder on the blue cardstock and some distress ink and a brick background stamp on the yellow card.

It's supposed to be rainy here today with a high of only 10C, I'm thinking about heading to the farmer's market with the kids, but I haven't quite decided just yet. Happy Friday to all of you and again Happy Birthday to my amazing brother!!!!

Until next time :)

No comments: