July 29, 2011

Do You Have That Swing?

Hi Everyone! I am taking the kids to Calaway Park today, a bit of a last minute plan with a great friend! Her kids have never been before so I'm super excited for them and to see her too, I haven't seen her since the last day of school.

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my dad on Father's Day, I completely forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to him, so when I was down there the other day I took a pic with my phone...... so be forewarned that the picture quality isn't the best.


The golfer is a digital stamp called 'What a Swing' and you can find him over at Karen's Doodles here. I colored him with my copics then adhered him with double sided foam. The background is from a 'mist' by Lady Nickitta. I added a link to her blog where her mists are, but she has those and so much more. Make sure if you take anything to leave her a thank you! I played around with the opacity of the background in photoshop then added the lettering below. First a layer for the GOLF then played with the opacity on that then added a saying on a different layer in front of it. 

That's it for me gotta run. Until next time :)

No comments: