July 20, 2011

A Day for Daisies Celebration!!

Hi Everyone!! I have recently found these amazing digital stamps from an amazing artist Tammy over at A Day for Daisies. I love her images so much that I joined in on the club and I am so glad that I did. Tammy is a very talented artist and I just can't say enough about her amazing work. No I am not on the design team   I just love her work. So make sure to head over and check it out for yourselves!

They are actually celebrating 300 followers on their blog and over at the CDAC group. I just had to join in on the fun and picked up the freebies that Tammy was giving away to enter in on winning some fantastic gift certificate prizes! I must say right now that I'm sorry for not finishing my cards earlier as today is the last day to enter so if you want to join in on the fun, head on over to A Day for Daisies blog and grab the freebie to you too can play along.

As I grabbed all 3 of the freebies (yes that's right 3!!) I made 3 different cards.

I needed to make a thank you card and I thought this image would be perfect as there were just enough little signs to write out thank. I used scribble fabric paint for the icing on the cupcakes.


So I initially had all three cards in this post but the link by inlink will not accept me linking this post more than once. So I am going to make two more posts.





No comments: