April 07, 2011

Sweet Baby

Hi Everyone! I am sharing a gift that I made for my daughter's teacher and his wife (they just had their first child, a baby girl) and we all know how exciting that is!  I made a shadow box frame for them.

I used a special glossy paper to print the images on so sorry for the glare, I took a lot of pictures but couldn't get one without a bit of glare. Everything in this frame with the exception of the yellow background is from a 3D decoupage kit by Czes Pachela, the Toby Tumble series and you can find them over at Cuddly Buddly Crafts. I just love these kits!! For the background I used distress inks by Ranger and some great scrapbooking stamps that I found at Walmart for $1. 

Here is a close up...

Well I better go, I still need to figure out what to make for supper tonight. I hope that you all are having a great day!! Until next time :)

1 comment:

Uhooi said...

The cards are funny and cute

Uhooi.blogspot.com