April 05, 2011

Hello Kitty

Hello Everyone! I thought I better hurry up and post something before a whole month goes by. The weather has finally warmed up more here and the snow is finally melting, hopefully it will be all gone by the end of the week! We had such a dump of snow this past weekend like 20cm ( I think more ) and it was so heavy that on Sunday evening a huge amount of snow slid off of our roof and onto the deck covering and actually damaged it. There is a huge dent in it and it actually pulled it out of the eavestrough.

I am going to share a cute birthday card I made a little while back for a dear friend of my daughters and she just loves Hello Kitty.
I just love different shaped cards and this was fun to make! I added some scribbles (pink fabric paint, like liquid pearls) for the icing and some glossy accents to the cherries. 

That's it for me today, I gotta run and buy some sleeping bags and an air mattress for a brownie sleepover this weekend. Hope you all are having a fabulous day!! Until next time :)

No comments: