March 09, 2011

Thinking of You

Hi Everyone! I will be volunteering all day today with my kids school. The older kids in the school are attending the Mayor's Safety Expo today, along with most of the City so it is going to be a busy day and probably a little crazy too. It is going to be a long day, but I hope that the kids really enjoy it.

The card that I am sharing is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and this weeks challenge is 'More Than One Fold'. This is what I came up with...


This is a side step card and it was fun to make. I used Penny Black's 'Thinking of You' clear stamp set. All of the images and the sentiment are all from the same set. I used distress inks by Ranger and chalks by Pebbles Inc. 

That's it for me, I gotta run and get the kids to school. Can you believe it's already Wednesday, this week is flying by. Until next time :)

3 comments:

kath said...

beautiful take on the challenge anita...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

debby4000 said...

beautiful card Anita.
luv
Debby

joey said...

Hi

beautiful card I love the colourtone, thanks for joining us at pbsc

Joey xx