March 06, 2011

Friendship

Hi Everyone! I recently purchased a Toby Tumble 3D decoupage over at Cuddly Buddly Crafts and I just had to print it out and make something with it right away! These are just so cute!! Here is what I came up with...
 and here is a front view of the card. It is easier to read the sentiments in this picture and yes the sentiments also comes with the set.
I am entering this card into two challenges this week. 
The first challenge is over at Papertake Weekly  and the challenge this week is called 'Anything Goes'.
Also you could add something old if you wanted to. Well the ribbon that I have tied in a bow on side tag is old for me, I have had that in my craft room since the first year I started card making 6 years ago.

The second challenge that I am entering this in is Cute Card Thursday and the challenge this week is number #154 and it is called 'Signs of Spring'. I think the beautiful colors in this picture depict the signs of spring. Oh how I long for spring when I look at this image, sitting watching the sun set and having a wonderful conversation with a great friend. Please Spring hurry up! 

I hope that you all took sometime to do something that you loved this weekend. I know that it isn't quite over yet, but most of us are preparing for (back to the grind) tomorrow :) 

*On a personal note, my kids are feeling better (Thank you God, and knock on wood) we watched a movie last night, Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2. Thank cheered my daughter up, especially the song by Bridgette Mendler 'This is my Paradise' we love that song, and she is such an amazing singer (and a good actress too)!! Until next time :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

Fab card love the image and the decoupage thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Julie said...

Super cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie