February 23, 2011

You and Me

Hi Everyone! I had a little time to create today and so I wanted to share it with you!

I used images by Christy Croll over at Tiddly Inks!! I just love her work!!
Here is my card...

The background is called U + Me 4ever (you can find it here), I colored it in photoshop and added the sentiment before printing it. I then outlined the heart with what I thought was glossy accents at the time, but it was crackle accents....hehee that's what happens when you just grab something without reading it. The 
boy is called Charles's Tulips (you can find it here). I colored Charles using copic markers then added some of the crackle accents to the tulip (again thought it was glossy accents). The metallic background paper I found at the dollar store punched a trim with black cardstock and then added a strip of red.

That's it for me, not sure if I will have any time to do any crafting tonight though....my daughter has brownies. Until next time :)

No comments: