February 18, 2011

Quick and Simple

Hi Everyone! The kids and I spent yesterday at home and it was awesome!! I'm still not feeling much better but can actually get things done as long as I have a double dose of extra strength tylenol (my brother called me yesterday morning and he said that I sounded like Selma from the Simpsons :s  ...as soon as my hubby can spend some time at home I am going back to the doctors) and with that I started to do some organizing in my craft room again.....because it is a job that I just never seem to get finished. You can't organize if you are crafting but I am getting to the point of not being able to find things in my room, so you know it's bad.

Here is a simple card to make and you could use any embossing folder, choose one color and then make up a quick card for any occasion.


The sentiment stamp is by Studio G and I used SU's Bravo Burgundy ink. 

I now have a bad habit of watching tv shows on my computer while trying to clean ...oh I mean organize :) my craft room. I found a show on Global TV called 'Haven' and have watched the first 4 episodes. It's not bad, a little different and kinda neat so I think I'll keep an eye out for when the next few episodes come out. 
Well it's supposed to be super cold here today again, so time for some more organizing. Until next time :)

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Great job on the embossed background. New follower .. luv following other Canadian Crafters - i'm from Ontario ... I like to invite you to a Canadian Crafty Blog Hop which I am hosting on my blog... its open to Canadian Crafters only –