February 25, 2011

PPC04

Hi Everyone! Today I have the honour to be playing along with the fantastic Design Team over at Scrapbooker's Paradise blog for this weeks challenge. This is challenge number #4 and it is a fun one!!

This week is Carla's scraplift challenge PPC04 and this is the picture of her project...

Now for those of you who want to play along but are not sure what scraplift means, {I myself had to look it up :) } here is a brief explanation. To scraplift something means to take something from this idea and make it you own, such as the shape, the theme, the colors whichever you want to pick. 

Here is my project for the challenge...

I thought the baby theme was a great idea as I have a friend who is having a baby and they just found out that it is a boy. I loved the circle card idea, and used my 'New Arrival' cricut cartridge to make the card. The actual card shape was cut out using the 'Wild Card' cartridge and the DP is by DCWV.

I had a lot of fun making this, it was nice to pull my cricut out again. Now that my room is finally organized it is super easy too. I have my cricut, the cartridges, my cuttlebug and all the accessories for it all stored on the same book shelf right near my crafting table. I love it!! Easy access and everything out where I can see it so that it will get used :)

Thank you so much to the wonderful gals over at Scrapbooker's Paradise blog, I had a great time playing along this week and I look forward to more challenges. 


5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Thank so much for posting and joining us at the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop. I love that there are so many talented Canadians.
I am already a follower of yours.

Allison said...

Awesome job Anita! I love that you incorporated that DCWV DP (I have a ton of it!). Cute embellies too!

Dana said...

I LOVE this card! The colors are fab and the papers divine. I have this cart and will have to pull it out more often! Love the Happy Day circle!

Sparkly Pink Star said...

cute card!

Tracy said...

Such an adorable card. Love the shape
I found you through Canadian Crafty blog hop