February 13, 2011

Owl Always Love You!

Hi Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted since the last day of January. I was telling you how my brother was coming to visit and he did, he arrived on the 29th and he left last night. I tried to spend as much time as possible with him when he was here, some of our plans had to change though. My son was sick from the end of January into the first week of February. He went back to school near the end of a week and then that weekend we spent as much time as possible with my brother. My kids had Monday off from school this past week so we were able to spend the day with my brother and dad. Then Tuesday morning my daughter was ill and she ended up missing the rest of the week of school. I finally was able to get us into the doctors on Friday right after my son was done school and my daughter and I both had to go onto meds. My doctor also gave me a prescription for my son as a precaution as he just came off of a prescription and the doctor said that he was fine but what we have is something that just keeps going around if we all are not rid off it. My daughter and I are feeling better, but today seemed to be a bad day again and I don't think she will be going to school on Monday. I hope everyone doesn't mind getting their valentines from her late.

I have found some time to craft this weekend. With hubby being home it makes it a little easier for me to escape to my room for a bit. I haven't really been staying up at night because I'm just too tired from this thing.

I am excited to share this project with you. I am entering into The Scrapbooker's Paradise Challenge for this week. It was a fun challenge and I had a blast playing along!

This week's challenge is to see what you can create using this photo as inspiration...
Go HERE for challenge

This is what I came up with...

I just love this Studio G owl stamp and just had to use it! Oh and the brown and green just had to be added, it looks awesome with the red and pink!! I love this card!

That's it for me today, thanks for listening to my rambling :) I actually started this post this morning and it has been open and sitting here on my computer all day. I was called to help with homework (for my daughter, she has a lot to catch up on), to play chess then checkers with my son, finish valentines so I made some mini teddies using candy melts......oooh so good! and you know the rest of the day happened and here I am nearly 9pm in the evening finishing my post :) I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!

10 comments:

Dezinaworld said...

You and your family have had a rough time, i hope you are all soon free of this nasty bug.
love your owl card its so cute
Hugs June

Karan said...

hope you are all feeling better soon...lovely card, thanks for playing with us over in Paradise!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Way too cute! Awesome take on the challenge...thanks for playing along!

I hope you are all feeling better now! Take care.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

awesome card, love it, hope you and your family feel better soon :)

Julie said...

Fabulous card Anita! I love those colors and that flower embellishment is fantastic! Thanks for playing in paradise with us! Will you be going to the Intermediate Copic class in Calgary in June? Maybe we will meet up again!

Allison Cope said...

Super duper cute! Great use of my challenge this week! Ally.

Karan said...

that is sweet, thanks for playing along with us!

Dana said...

This is so adorable!! Thanks for Playing in Paradise! :)

moralia said...

This is *GORGEOUS*!! Love the colours and the uber cute owls! lol! Thanks for playin with Paradise!

Nancy said...

Congratulations on being chosen this week at Playing in Paradise!!!