February 16, 2011

Music to My Heart

Hi Everyone! Here is another valentine card that I made. 


I used the music cuttlebug embossing folder for this one, on black cardstock then went over the embossing with white ink by Studio G. I wrapped some ribbon around the background then adhered the heart (I did have to add some extra stampin dimensionals to the heart as it only came with one little one) then I adhered the background to the red card. The sentiment is another one I did in photoshop, I first measured the punch that I wanted to use and created the sentiment to fit the punch. I found the hearts at the dollar store, I thought they were pretty neat, they had a few different kinds there so of course I had to grab one of each kind :) I also used stampin dimensionals to adhere the sentiment. 

I actually used the last of my red ribbon so I think I'll have to pop over to Michaels to pick up some more.
Today is the last day of school for my kids, then a five day weekend!! Oh are they ever excited and so am I!!

Happy Hump Day!! Until next time :)

No comments: