February 15, 2011

The Key to My Heart

Hi Everyone! I want to say thank you for all of the get well wishes!! My daughter just went to school for the first time since the week before last, I didn't really want her to go as she still does not have much of an appetite, but she was very determined to go. I am not feeling any better, actually I think I am getting worse. High fever, sore throat, achy all over and now my ears are starting to hurt. I will keep up on my prescription a few more days and hope that things make a turn around.

Today I am sharing the card that I made for my hubby for valentines.

I know the key is pink, but my man is a real man and he can handle a little pink every now and then, especially knowing everything that the color now stands for. I sponged on SU's chocolate chip ink over the embossing and the tag. *Oh and I would love to share a tip with you. You probably already thought of this yourself but it just came to me while making some cards on the weekend. I decided what punch I wanted to use for the sentiment, so I measured the area of the punch and then in photoshop created a new project the size of the punch measurements. I then typed the text that I wanted in that window and when it was centered the way I wanted I then created another new project 81/2 X 11 and then dragged my sentiment into the bigger window then copied that layer to fill the page, then printed it off and voila the wording fit my punch perfectly. 

Well I am off to bed now to get some rest. I hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: