February 20, 2011

100% in Love

Hi Everyone! This weekend has been extremely cold here, so it has been the perfect weather for staying indoors and getting some stuff done around the house. My craft room organizing is pretty much done, a few minors things left like tidying up my desk and I was able to get into my daughters room today too and de-clutter in their for her. She is great for getting things for herself and has such an amazing imagination but when she is all done, the putting away of her stuff doesn't come so easily :)  ........ I know, I know that's what mommies are for *wink*.

Here is my card for today....

The two stamps are by Studio G (the $1.50 bin at Michaels). I colored the stamps using SUmarkers then adhered them with double sided adhesive foam for dimension. I added a few silver dew drops and the prima flower in the corner is actually very glittery but it's a little hard to see in the picture. I just love the variety of colors on this card, so bright and vibrant. 

I am entering this card into two challenges for this week. The first one is for The Papertake Weekly Challenge 'Putting on the Glitz', this challenge happens every Tuesday so make sure to head on over and give it a try! The next challenge that I am entering this card into is for Stamp Something Challenge 'Something Funky' and this challenge happens every Friday, so make sure to head on over and enter in for yourself too :)  Challenges are a great way to keep your inspiration going and your mojo flowing :)
Good Luck to Everyone!!  Until next time :)

1 comment:

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with the Papertake Weekly challenge.