January 03, 2011

Oh Hedgie!

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing a super cute valentine that was really quick and easy to do. First you just head on over to Tiddly Inks and grab this adorable freebie from this post. Then you print it out, feel free to add a little something more but you seriously don't have too.


The colored image is by Christy Croll and it is just so adorable. I have some border stamps by fiskars, so I added the love border sentiment around the picture and then used one of the $1.50 heart shaped paper punches that you can find at Michaels for the bottom of the front. Voila a super quick valentine. Oh and if you see the texture in the picture, it's because of the type of paper that I printed it out on. I thought it would be neat to give it a canvas type of look since the image looks like a watercolor painting itself. 

It's the kids first day back to school today, as sad as I am to see them go I am a little excited about getting some time for myself. The first thing on my agenda is going to the gym! It's been three weeks and I know it's gonna hurt. Until next time :) 

No comments: